2.3.1 Information Areas in Service & Support
The following types of document are available:
- FAQs - frequently asked questions about our products plus tips and tricks.
- Downloads - software for downloading (Updates/Upgrades, Service Packs, Support Tools).
- Manuals- Operating Instructions – in electronic form in PDF format.
- Test Certificates- Approvals for worldwide sales such as e.g.: CE, UL CSA or for the use under special operating conditions, such as e.g. shipbuilding industry, certificates on the successful check of nominal data in accordance with a certain regulation/norm
- Characteristics- graphic display of the current/time behavior of overcurrent triggers.
- Updates - latest product information from Marketing/Sales.
- Product order numbers with product information and technical data
The above-mentioned types of information document are not always all available in every product area.
No matter whether you need a service specialist or a spare part, an expert to consult or just want to ask a question, you will find the right kind of support in each phase.
- Online Support
- Technical Support
- Technical Consulting
- Field Service
- Repairs and Spare Parts
- Optimizing and Upgrading
Applications and Tools
Applications and Tools support you when solving your automation tasks. You will get this support in form of examples and tools, background information, function description, handling instructions, performance data, etc.
Not the individual product is in the focus of attention, but the interaction of the products.
Read the discussion entries or exchange experiences with other users.
You need a login for an active participation.
Now discuss with other users
mySupport is your personal workspace in the Service&Support portal.
This is where you find all personalized information and functions centrally summarized.
In the left navigation bar you can have an overview of the individual functions – without actual Login. To use the functions you do need a Login.