Spare parts case:
Module 6GK7 342-5DA01-0XE0 is replaced by module 6GK7 342-5DA02-0XE0.
There is no need to make any changes either in the HW Config or in the user program. This means that
- In HW Config module 6GK7 342-5DA01-0XE0 remains parameterized.
- If the neighboring modules cannot be moved to close the gap, you have to use a placeholder module (order number: 6ES7 370-0AA01-0AA0), which is not configured in HW Config.
- If the CP has been chosen as the storage place for the configuration, you must reload the configuration; acknowledge the warning message that is displayed when you transfer the configuration.
- You continue to use the same user program, i.e. without replacing the communication blocks.
You want to use additional features / extended quantity frameworks of CP342-5 (order number: 6GK7 342-5DA02-0XE0).
- In HW Config you must parameterize module 6GK7 342-5DA02-0XE0.
- You must replace the communication blocks DP_SEND/DP_RECV(FC1/FC2), AG_SEND/AG_RECV(FC5/FC6). Which block version can be used with which module type is given in the table in Entry ID: 187699.
Please note that for these blocks only Byte is permitted as data type on the ANY pointer.
Detailed information is available in the device manual that is supplied electronically (CD) with the CP.
Communication elements, Version change, Upgrade