Series involved: H-compact, H-compact PLUS, H-modyn, Loher Vario / Vario PLUS as well as other high-voltage machines on request
As an alternative to conventional terminal strips, with the launch of the new industry specific options, an electronic ET200S terminal strip can now be ordered. This transfers the monitoring signals of the high-voltage motors via PROFIBUS using a two-wire cable. This electronic terminal strip is already built into and wired in the terminal box and tested in the factory.
- Simple and direct integration in the automation system
- Additional auxiliary terminal boxes are no longer required
- The wiring from the auxiliary terminal box to the automation cabinets is reduced to a 24V DC supply and a Profibus cable
- As result of the signal cabling (incl. testing) established in the factory, the complex signal check at the construction site is eliminated, which significantly shortens commissioning times
- Easy integration in condition monitoring systems
Two versions will be launched for the marine/shipbuilding industries as well as mining/cement; both with and without connection via an Optical Link Module (OLM).
The following industry specific options can be ordered:
- J00 ET200S in the auxiliary terminal box for marine/shipbuilding without OLM
- J01 ET200S in the auxiliary terminal box for marine/shipbuilding with OLM
- J02 ET200S in the auxiliary terminal box for mining/cement without OLM
- J03 ET200S in the auxiliary terminal box for mining/cement with OLM
Here is the marine/shipbuilding specific option J01 of an H-compact PLUS, as example:
In the attachment you will find a list of components for the above mentioned industry specific options with individual types, MLFBs and the number of S7 modules used:
optionen-en.pdf (67 KB) ( 72 KB )
Initially, the option prices will be available “on request”.
At the next revision, these options will be integrated into the corresponding catalogs and tools (including SIZER).