||SIMATIC IPC427C Bundles|
SIMATIC HMI IPC477C Bundles
SIMATIC HMI IPC477C PRO Bundles
|Basic Order Number
||6ES7 675-1D...-...1 SIMATIC IPC427C|
6AV7884-.....-...1 SIMATIC HMI IPC477C
6AV7883-.....-...1 SIMATIC HMI IPC477C PRO
||Bundle versions with WinCC RT Advanced V11 SP2 and WinAC RTX (F) 2010 Upd2:|
Windows Embedded Standard 7, SP1
optional: SIMATIC WinCC RT Advanced incl. Recipes + Logging, optionally128PT, 512PT, 2048PT or 4096PT
optional: SIMATIC WinAC RTX 2010
optional: SIMATIC WinAC RTX F 2010
optional: combinations of WinCC RT Advanced and WinAC RTX (F)
SIMATIC NET V8.1 (license: SOFTNET-S7 LEAN V8.1);
License Key on USB stick
New features of the bundles
The memory capacity of the SSD has been increased from 32 GB to 50 GB (High-End) and a SSD with 80 GB (Stanadard) as well as a 16GB-CompactFlash card added to the portfolio. In addition, the pre-installed units feature the following innovations:
Embedded Windows Embedded Standard 7 operating system
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7) now with Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Basic language: English (EN)
- The operating system language can be altered via the Restore DVD
language packages are available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, simplified Chinese, Chinese/Taiwanese
- A second language can be installed for commissioning
SIMATIC WinAC RTX 2010 Upd2:
- Simultaneous use of ODK applications and OUC connections now ensured.
- Connection establishment to the devices now with correctly initialized data, even in the case of frequent connection abortions.
- Trouble-free operation of the automation system after losing the network and renewed establishment of the OUC connection
- For more details see entry ID: 57252419
SIMATIC WinCC Runtime Advanced:
HMI Software WinCC RT Advanced (TIA Portal)
- For functionalities see delivery release at entry ID 49740133
- For information on SP2 see entry ID: 56899318
- In order to provide support with the configuration, the included "Manual Collection" DVD contains project examples under "Bundle_Exambles/ TIA_Portal". By clicking on the target hardware in the configuration software you can adapt the configuration to the target hardware.
Note:All License Keys of the new software releases will also work with the predecessor versions of the software.
Migration of projects with WinCC flexible
Projects with WinCC flexible can be migrated to WinCC RT Advanced via the SIMATIC WinCC (TIA Portal) engineering software.
Configurations with PROFINET (RT/IRT) interface
SIMATIC IPC427C, SIMATIC HMI IPC477C and IPC477C PRO bundles are also available with the interface
- PROFINET (RT/IRT) with integrated CP1616 (3-port RJ45) and 1 x Ethernet 10/100/1000 MBIT/S, RJ45.
There is no automatic configuration of this PC station. A warning notice will appear in the task bar. The allocation of the Ethernet interface must be done manually. The procedure is described in the FAQ at entry ID 52638953.
The Restore DVD can be used, but the PC station must then be set up manually again.
ODK Applications created with the WinAC ODK can be re-used. The executability of the ODK application on the Windows Embedded Standard Image of the SIMATIC IPC 4x7C must be verified and released by the maker of the ODK application.
The scope of functions of Windows Embedded Standard selected for the platform was chosen such, that typical PC software, e.g. visualization software or database applications can in general be installed and run without any problems (please note the free space on the CF card!). The SQL Server Expresss from Microsoft has been released for Windows Embedded.
Typical USB devices such as CD-ROM, USB stick, keyboard, mouse, etc., can be used immediately. However, we cannot guarantee operation of arbitrary Windows applications or USB devices
Build to order and delivery in one package
All SIMATIC IPC Bundles are built to order. The standard lead time is 15 work days after receipt of order.
The hardware and software are delivered in one package, pre-installiert and assembled. The license with the License Keys on USB stick is included in the package in order to facilitate changes of the configuration or uploading of OEM images.
Scope of delivery
The Bundles are delivered in one package:
- Embedded Industry PC SIMATIC IPC427C, SIMATIC HMI IPC477C or SIMATIC HMI IPC477C PRO
- CF Card inserted and pre-installed with
- Windows Embedded Standard 7
- SIMATIC Software in line with the selected configuration
and documentation package
- Certificate of License and License Keys on USB stick in line with the selected configuration
- Product Information
- Restore DVD
- Manual Collection DVD
- Brief description of the hardware with assembly instructions
The size of partition C: depends on the memory medium. The remainder is allocated to D:. The memory of HMI bundles for the retentive signalling buffer will reduce D: to a small extent.
||Partition Size C:
||Partition Size D:|
|CF card 4 GB
|| 3.6 GB
|CF card 8 GB
|| 6 GB
|CF card 16 GB
|| 10 GB
|SSD 50 GB / 80 GB
|| 25 GB
The actual values may differ slightly.
||Partition E: (WinCCMB)|
for retentive signalling buffer
|WinCC RT Advanced
|| 2.6 GB
|| 2.8 GB
|WinAC RTX F
|| 2.8 GB
|WinAC RTX and WinCC RT Advanced
|| 2.9 GB
|| 32 MB|
|WinAC RTX F and WinCC RT Advanced
|| 2.9 GBB
|| 32 MB|
When ordering the new bundles please ensure that you use the correct Configurators with "Bundles (TIA Portal)". The order numbers all end with "1" instead of with "0"
Availability and update
The existing bundles for the SIMATIC IPC427C, SIMATIC HMI IPC477C and SIMATIC HMI IPC477C PRO will continue to be delivered.
However, the software components will not be updated anymore. Whether an update is necessary can be enquired from the relevant version of the software component.