The following features for SIPLUS RIC IEC on S7 V1.3 have been implemented:
- Expansion of the priority assignment of the send buffers
- In all SLi blocks the previous Boolean parameter 'Tx Prio_L_H' has been replaced by an integer input 'Tx_Prio', which the user can then use to specify the actual priority assignment 0 (high) to 15 (low). This means that one frame buffer with up to 1600 frames is now available for each priority. The maximum number of stored frames is therefore extended to approx. 25,000 frames which, however, requires a RAM for buffering 1 MB of data.
- Frame buffering
- The size of the buffer DBs can be adjusted in the instance DB of the FB100. As a reference value for memory usage, 40 bytes can be assumed. This means that the following quantities of information can be entered for each buffer
- 100 units of information at 4096 bytes
- 400 units of information at 16 KB
- 1600 units of information at 64 KB
- Channel multiplier in the slave (parallel supply of several control room connections)
Not all control centers support redundancy, as defined in the standard (redundancy group). Instead of transferring data on only one connection (that was activated with Start DT), you expect data on several connections. This could previously only be implemented by starting several instances of the communication (FB100) and complete recording (SL blocks). In addition to high use of resources, this had the problem that the recording time stamps could differ.
- In version V1.3 or higher a type of cascading option of FB100 blocks has been implemented.
For this the FB100 blocks were expanded to include a 'Cascade_P_Application' input.
The first FB100 (Main) remains the "leading" block as before; all application blocks (SL blocks) are,
as usual, coupled to it via P_Application. In addition, another FB100 (Casc) can be connected to
P_Application via its new input in each case.
The lower-level (Casc) FB100 sends frames that are identical to the relevant higher-level FB100, by writing directly into the transfer box from L7 to L2. In the control direction each FB100 alternately checks for received frames or whether frames received from a subordinate block are present and forwards these to the higher-level FB100, or as a Main FB to P_Appl.
- Diagnostic output (FB_RetVal for SLi blocks)
- All SLi blocks receive an FB_RetVal output.
- TK102 (single query) implementation in the slave
- The individual query defined in the IEC standard with frame type identifier TK102 is supported.
- Manual GA initiation
- SL_Org_ASDU has been expanded to include a Boolean output. . A rising edge at this input simulates the triggering of a general query (with Originator 0). As in the case of a real interrogation, the GA confirmation and the GA end frame are also transferred.
- Stimulation list for measured values in the slave
Particularly in the case of slow communication connections, it can be a hindrance to have to transfer every detected change of measured values. The problem can be avoided with the stimulation procedure. The function 'Stimulation procedure' is activated via an additional parameter input 'Use_Initiation_Method'.
- Several passive TCP/IP connections via one port 2404
- The latest generation of CPUs (ET200S V3.2, S7-300 V3.2 and S7-400 V6) must allow multiple use of one port number at their PN interface even as a server (previously it was mandatory that this was different).
Note: This function is NOT supported by CPs.
- Using the NON_Retain memory for ET200S V3.2 and S7-300 V3.2 for send and receive buffers
The introduction of the NON_Retain memory enables the user to gain additional data memory by using the (non-buffered) RAM of the CPU. This NON_Retain memory can be used for buffering data in SIPLUS RIC applications.
- The S7-300 CPU versions V2.0.12 and higher, as well as the ET200S_CPUs support non-retentive DBs (non-retain). In this way, additional data memory can be "gained" at the expense of program memory and can be used for buffering data in SIPLUS RIC IEC in S7.
- Implementation of the IEC 60870-5-101, -103, -104 protocols for WinAC
- The following platforms have been tested and released:
- SIMATIC IPC227D (Nanobox PC)
- SIMATIC IPC427C (Microbox PC)
- SIMATIC S7-mEC
- Reduction of the bundle quantity by combining the master and slave functionality
- In SIPLUS RIC V1.3 or higher a distinction will no longer be made between master and slave functionality. When ordering, therefore, an activation for both the master and the slave functionality is supplied (exception: IEC 60870-5-103).
SIPLUS RIC core MLFB 6AG6003-
SIPLUS RIC V1.3 is downwards compatible to Siplus RIC V1.2.