How to configurate an axis without encoder in the standard application?
Beispiel: Zwei Gantry-Achsen haben keine Geber.
- To delete TO_Gantry_1 and TO_Gantry_2, configurate two TOs with exact the same name, but without check off 'positioning', refer to Manual 10/2010, Chapter 22.214.171.124.
- The position-coupling between Gantry 1 und Gantry 2 must be removed:
- go to program/Gantp_2/gantrymcc_2_s/Operation Mode
- open Crane_FB_Library.fb_op, you find "to_checkbackmasteraxis" at the line 83 (V2.0 SP1) or the line 82 (V2.0 SP2)
- delete the content "Gantry_1"
- To delete the function 'Referencing' for Gantry
- go to program /Mon_Ref/referencingmcc_1/
- delete the Modul 'Gantry'
- To set one signal manually to 'True' by doing (Only for V/f control*):
- go to program/Gantp_1/gantrymcc_1_s/Operation Mode
- open the program Crane_FB_Library.fb_op, you find "bocheckbackSpeedControllerActive' at line 80 (V2.0 SP1) or at line 79 (V2.0 SP2)
- setting it as 'TRUE'
- repeat it to TO_Gantry_2
Reason (Manual 10/2010, P.211, Note):
In the V/f-control the speed controller is not used, as a result the 'speed controller active' signal is not automatically set.
For configuration of all Gantry DOs it is always required to select the control-mode 'n/M control + V/f control, I/f control', otherwise the drive can’t be controlled by Simotion. It is also possible to select 'V/f control' by Sinamics parameter p1300 later on.
* The 4th step must be only applied, if you use V/f control. If you use sensorless VectorControl [Speed control (sensorless)], then don't change anything, except to configurate the DO without encoder.