Proceed as follows to enter the Wizard Script:
- Open Explorer and double-click to start the file <...\Siemens\WinCC\Bin\DynWizEdit.exe>
=> DynWizEdit opens.
- In the dialog box below the menu bar set the required language.
- Open the menu <Dynamic Wizard> -> <Read Wizard Script>
=> The <Open> window opens with a list of all the available Wizard Scripts.
- Find the <SFCScript.wmf> file in the list and open it.
=> The Wizard Script is then entered and the message "0 Error(s), 0 Warnings" is displayed in the <Output window> window.
- This indicates that the Wizard Script has been successfully entered and compiled. Now close the DynWizEdit.
Making an SFC dynamic in the Graphics Designer:
- Open your image with the Graphics Designer, enter an OLE control from the object palette and select the type <SFC Control> from the <Insert OLE Control (OCX)> list. Acknowledge with <OK>.
- Open the Dynamic Wizard and click the (now newly available) tab <SFC>.
- Start the Wizard by double-clicking the Wizard Script <Configuring>.
- Run the Wizard and select the required SFC plan from the list and the display type <Overview or Excerpt>.
- Save your image and test the function in runtime.