With WinCC flexible 2008 Service Pack 2 all panels with an Ethernet interface that can be configured with WinCC flexible 2008 and the WinCC flexible 2008 Runtime can access S7-1200 data blocks using absolute addresses (no symbolic DBs) via the "SIMATIC S7 300/400" driver.
The following items are supported:
- Data type: Bool, Byte, Char, DInt, DWord, Int, Real, Time, Word, String, Array
- New S7-1200 data type:
- SInt can be connected in WinCC flexible 2008 SP2 as Char
(range: -128 to 127)
- USInt can be connected in WinCC flexible 2008 SP2 as Byte
(range: 0 to 255)
- UInt can be connected in WinCC flexible 2008 SP2 as Word
(range: 0 to 65535)
- UDInt can be connected in WinCC flexible 2008 SP2 as DWord
(range: 0 to 4294967295)
- Structures (Struct, IEC_Counter, IEC_Timer, DTL, IEC_SCounter, IEC_DCounter, IEC_UCounter, IEC_USCounter, IEC_UDCounter, ErrorStruct) are not supported, but elements of structures can be connected in WinCC flexible 2008 SP2 separately.
- Read and write access to peripheral inputs and outputs
- Tag multiplexing
- Discrete alarms
- Analog alarms
- Screen number
- Project ID
- Data records
- Controller jobs
The procedure for the communication with WinCC flexible 2008 Runtime is described below.
||Create a data block using an absolute address in STEP 7 Basic V10.5 via "Add new block" and "Global DB".
Remove the check mark for the option "Symbolic access only".
||In the data block, you create the tags that WinCC flexible 2008 will access.
||In WinCC flexible 2008, you create a connection via "Communication > Connections".
- Select "SIMATIC S7 300/400" as the communication driver.
- Select "Ethernet" as the interface.
- Enter the IP address for the WinCC flexible Runtime and the S7-1200 station.
- Select "S7ONLINE" as the operator panel's access point.
- Specify "1" as the PLC's expansion slot.
||Open the PG/PC interface under "Start > Control panel > Set PG/PC interface".|
In the PG/PC interface, you must set the access point "S7ONLINE" to "TCP/IP -> [Used network card]".
||Create the S7-1200 tags using absolute addresses under "Communication > Tags" (compare with Fig. 02).
Service Pack 2 for WinCC flexible 2008 is available under entry ID: 38612895.