As of 2005, the versions of SIMATIC WinAC RTX are designated by year numbers. These product designations are not listed in the Hardware Configuration of STEP 7. Therefore, there are differences between the
- Product designation
- Version designation in the information dialog of the WinLC RTX Controller Panel
- Version designation in the STEP 7 Hardware Configuration
Overview of version designations:
The table below gives an overview of the versions as from WinAC RTX 2005.
|Designation in the information dialog
||Designation in the Hardware Configuration|
|WinAC RTX 2005
|WinAC RTX 2005 + SP1
|WinAC RTX 2005 + SP2
|WinAC RTX 2008
|WinAC RTX 2008 + SP1
|WinAC RTX 2009
|WinAC RTX F 2009
|WinAC RTX 2010
|WinAC RTX F 2010
Proceed as follows to determine which version of WinAC RTX is installed on your computer.
- Open the WinLC RTX Controller Panel via:
Start > SIMATIC > PC Based Control > WinLC RTX
- Via the menu command Help > About, you open the dialog containing information about the version of the software.
You must perform the following two tasks to select the correct version of WinLC RTX in the Hardware Configuration.
- Compare the version in this About dialog with the table above.
- Select the relevant entry from the table in the Hardware Configuration.