In the Runtime mode of WinCC flexible, you can store tag values in archives and evaluate them later. These tag archives are difficult to read outside the panel and cannot be evaluated graphically without WinCC.
The Excel file "WCf-ArchivViewer" provides a graphical user interface via VBA script, which provides numerous operator input options. In the "WCf-ArchivViewer", all you have to do is enter the names of the archive files. Here, when reading in the archive files, it is also possible to select just the data you require. The "WCf-ArchivViewer" provides numerous options for evaluating the archive files, e.g.:
- Graphical user interface as pivot diagram
- Evaluation using pivot table
- Compression of time values (removal of time buttons)
- Compression of value display (mean value, maximum value, buzzer, ...)
- Time selection (year/month/day/hour/minute)
- Change the diagram types
- Selection of desired trends
Attachment 1: WCf_ArchivViewer.xls ( 52 KB )
The example describes how the tag archives created can be evaluated in the "WCf-ArchivViewer" without interrupting their recording.
The "Temp_1" tag archive has been created in the example, in which the tag "test_tag" is archived.
The archive is stored on a USB stick on the panel. It should be possible to evaluate the archive at any time with the "WCf-ArchivViewer" without interrupting recording of the values.
For this, you must integrate the panel into an existing local network. A detailed description of this is available in Entry ID: 13336639.
The sample project contains a script that you have to change to suit your configuration. Here you change your paths for the storage locations.
Procedure for evaluating the archive on the PC:
- When you first start the Excel table, the following query is displayed. Click on the "No" button.
- On the operator panel you use the "Copy to PC" button to copy the archive file from the panel to the computer specified.
- Place the "WCf-ArchivViewer" with the archive files in a folder to start evaluation.
- Open the "WCf-ArchivViewer" and enter the archive file "Temp_10.csv" in the second row (under File name). In the left column, you enter a "1" (under Enable) to active the archive.
Then lick on the "Read in archive data and create graphics" button. Acknowledge the dialog displayed with "Yes".
Now, you can visually evaluate the recorded values without needing any component of WinCC flexible.
Another option is to use Sm@rtService.
Using Sm@rtService you can connect to the operator panel and download individual files to your local PC and then evaluate them.
Attachment 2: Archiv_Viewer_Beispielprojekt.zip ( 2028 KB )
||Product and version designation|
||WinCC flexible 2008 SP1|
||MP 277 10" Touch|
||MS Excel 2003 (German version and Regional Options)|
Runnability and test environment:
The tables above list the components that have been used to create this entry and verify the functions described.