If your operator panel has a fault, e.g. the display has been damaged, this cannot be ordered separately as a spare part. You will have to exchange the OP. Please contact your local service and support partner in the region.
The link below gives you the addresses of your regional service and support partners.
This Internet page gives you several options for finding the right partner.
Notes on Fig. 01:
- Point 1 => Search via "Partners by country" / "Partners by sector" / "Partners for products".
- Point 2 => Setting the required online language.
||Here is a description of the sample procedure for searching for "Partners by country".
- Click the "Partners by country" button
- Select your country. In this case "Europe > Germany".
||Select the place:
- First of all select the city which is situated closest to where you are based.
- Then select the appropriate section, in this case "Spare Parts / Repairs".
- Click the "Next" button. This takes you to the web page of the contacts for the city chosen by you.
The page gives you the contacts for the local you have chosen.
- Please get in touch with your chosen contact person before sending them your defective machine.
- Note the order number (MLFB) of the defective instrument to make it easier for them to deal with your inquiry.
=> e.g. MP370 Touch 12 Inch -> Order number: 6AV6 545-0DA10-0AX0
The pictures shown may deviate from the current view.
For further information on the topic of "Spare Parts Lists" and "Repair Orders", click the links below.
Repair, Spare parts, Replacement device, Substitute device