Due to differences in the parameter structure:
- this application only applies to MICROMASTER 4 and SINAMICS CU240x with Firmware < V4.0
- this application cannot be used for SINAMICS CU230.
For SINAMICS G120 with Firmware (FW) from V4.4 please use the following link. Entry-ID 62883732
Using this application, and the FFBs (free function blocks), a circuit is described that offers drive inverters the possibilities of closing the main contactor by itself, and enable operating (enable/permissive) signal automatically.
The circuit is implemented using free function blocks (FFBs).
This means that there is no additional control expenditure in the form of external components - that would be necessary in order to ensure the correct sequencing.
Correct operation requires an external 24V DC power supply for the drive inverter:
• MICROMASTER 4 via MICROMASTER Profibus Module
• SINAMICS G120 via terminals 31 and 32 of the Control Unit
• SINAMICS G120D via the logical 24V supply (IN) of the Control Unit
This solution can be used for:
• MICROMASTER MM430
• MICROMASTER MM440
• SINAMICS G120 with Control Units CU240...
• SINAMICS G120D with Control Units CU240...
For fast parameter changes the attached script files for CU240 and MM4 can be used.
||Text and figures revised, chapater "Further notes...." inserted.|
||Text and figures revised, scripts written, chapter "Executing scripts in STARTER" inserted.|
||Chapter 4.1.1 inserted|