The SIMATIC Logon interface is partly integrated into WinCC from WinCC V6.0 SP3 (or SIMATIC Logon V1.2). You can find further information about calling the SIMATIC Logon box either in the WinCC Online Help under:
- "Release Notes > Notes on WinCC > Utilization of SIMATIC Logon",
- "Working with WinCC > Setting Up User Administration > WinCC Options for the User Administrator > Option SIMATIC Logon",
- or in the manual "SIMATIC Logon Electronic Signature", chapter 5.4.5, in Entry ID 34519648.
The following instructions are valid for WinCC V6.0 SP1 and SP2 or SIMATIC Logon V1.1 SP2.
A SIMATIC Logon dialog box can be generated as follows:
- Open the WinCC adapter via "Start > SIMATIC > SIMATIC Logon > WinCC Adapter".
- Click the "Adapt Project" button to enter the logon functions into the project's PDL files. Ensure that the WinCC project is open during the project adaptation. Click "Exit" to close the dialog box.
- Go to the Graphics Designer and configure a button, for example, in a process picture; open a C-action under "Object Properties > Event > Button > Mouse > Mouse Click". Insert the following line (function) in the C-action:
SIMATICLogon (* lpszPictureName );
Then compile the action and save the change in the process picture.
The original function passlogin.fct was automatically changed during installation in previous versions of SIMATIC Logon - in this regard also read Entry ID 17543809.