||Create a STEP 7 project
- Create a new STEP 7 project with the SIMATIC Manager.
- Place a SIMATIC HMI station in the project with "Insert > Station".
||Select the operator panel
- Select the operator panel "WinCC flexible RT".
||Open HW Config and add WinLC
- Double-click on configuration to get to the hardware configuration for the HMI station.
- The application WinCC flexible RT was automatically inserted into the HMI station rack in slot 3.
- Add a WinLC to slot 2 from the hardware catalog "SIMATIC HMI station > Controller > WinLC".
- Save and compile the configuration.
||Start the Station Configuration Editor and set parameters
- Start the Station Configuration Editor via the toolbar or the icon on the desktop (SIMATIC NET must be installed).
- With "Add...", you place a WinCC flexible RT and a WinLC on the same slots as in the hardware configuration (here: WinCC flexible RT slot 3 and WinLC slot 2).
||Copy the station name
- Copy the station name from the Station Configuration Editor and then use it to name the HMI station in the SIMATIC Manager.
||Activate the "S7RTM is installed" option
- Right-click on the SIMATIC HMI station in the STEP 7 Manager to open the "Object properties...".
- Switch to the "Configuration" tab and activate the option "S7RTM is installed".
- Close the "SIMATIC HMI station" dialog window.
||Parameterize the PG/PC interface
- Open the "PG/PC interface" in the menu "Tools > Set PG/PC interface" of the STEP 7 Manager.
- Set the access point to "S7ONLINE (STEP 7) --> PC internal (local)".
||Start the WinLC Controller
- Start the WinLC Controller.
||Transfer the hardware configuration
- Change to the hardware configuration of the HMI station again and load it via "PLC > Download to Module".
- Close the hardware configuration of the HMI station.