You have two S7 PLCs and one WinCC flexible Runtime station (PC station).
Data exchange between the WinCC flexible Runtime station and PLC station 01 is to be via MPI/DP and via Ethernet between the WinCC flexible Runtime station and PLC station 02.
When you try to create the two connections in WinCC flexible Runtime, the communication drivers are marked "orange".
To achieve this task, you need one hardware interface for each access point (MPI/DP and Ethernet).
One access point is created in the PG/PC interface for each of the two hardware interfaces. You can choose any name for the access points.
In this example, the first access point (MPI/DP) is named "S7ONLINE" and the second access point (Ethernet) "S7ONLINE_1".
||Creating and setting up a second access point:
- Call the PG/PC interface.
"Start > Settings > Control Panel > Setting the PG/PC Interface".
- Under "Access Point of the Application" you select <Add/Delete>.
- Under "New Access Point:" you enter the name of the access point - in this example "S7ONLINE_1" - and press the "Add" button.(Point 3) Then close the window with the "Close" button.
- In the "Set PG/PC Interface" window (Fig. 03), you select the parameter assignment used.
In this example, "TCP/IP -> Your network card".
Now, under "Access Point of the Application", you see the following name: "S7ONLINE_1 --> TCP/IP -> Your network card".
Close the window with the "OK" button.
This completes setting up a second access point.
||Defining the PROFIBUS connection:
- Open the PG/PC interface with
"Start > SIMATIC > STEP 7 > Set PG-PC Interface" or with "Tools > Set PG/PC Interface..." in the SIMATIC Manager.
- There, under "Interface Parameter Assignment Used:" you select the CP you are using. In this example it is CP5512 (PROFIBUS).
The access point of the application in this case is preset with
"S7ONLINE (STEP 7) -> CP5512(PROFIBUS)".
||Parameterizing connections in WinCC flexible:
- Open "Connections" in WinCC flexible.
- Create a new connection for "PROFIBUS Communication".
For "Access point" you use the default entry "S7ONLINE".
- Create another connection for "Ethernet Communication".
For "Access point" you do not use the default entry "S7ONLINE", but change it to "S7ONLINE_1".
This completes parameterization of the connection in WinCC flexible.
||Configuring a PC network:|
Open the network connections with
"Start > Settings > Network Connections" and there you open the Properties of your network card.
Use the IP address that you defined in the WinCC flexible configuration.