What has to be watched out when working with dublicated SIMATIC
WinCC/Audit V6.0 Projects?
When dublicating (also when Copying and shifting) of a SIMATIC
WinCC/Audit Project and the filing of this project in a different
path on the same PC it might happen in rare cases that
WinCC/Audit Data base files contain false path information. (This
behaviour does not occur when copying something to another PC).
Thus, conduct the following steps before opening the project with
the SIMATIC WinCC V6.0 SP1 Explorer:
- Open the Enterprise Manager via "Start >Programs >
Microsoft SQL Server"
- Connect the WinCC/Audit Data base as described in the next 3
By this step, the path information for the WinCC/Audit data base
files are updated and corrected.
Fig. 1: Start of the Dialog to connect the WinCC/Audit data
- In the now opened browser, select the file "WinCC_Audit.mdf" in
the folder "Audit" of your WinCC project. Confirm with
Fig. 2: Selection of the file "WinCC_Audit.mdf"
- Verify in the next window whether the "Current File(s)
Location" is the same for both indicated files (WinCC_Audit.mdf and
WinCC_Audit.ldf) and whether it corresponds to the current file
location of the WinCC/Audit project; confirm with "OK".
Fig. 3: Verification of the current file location of the
WinCC/Audit data base files
- Finish the "Enterprise Manager". You can now open and edit the
WinCC/Audit Project with the SIMATIC WinCC V6.0 SP1