In order to be able to display process values formatted in an Alarm Logging message line, you must edit a user text block reserved for this according to your requirements.
- Mark the relevant message line in the Alarm Logging Editor.
Fig. 1: Marking the message line
- Open the "Single message" properties dialog. Click on the "Text" tab.
- Click on the button at the end of the user text block to be formatted.
Fig. 2: Single message
- In the mask that opens you can format the process value to be displayed.
- For this, in the "Format" area, you select the type required, the number of digits, precision etc.
Fig. 3: Formatting the process value
More detailed information on this topic is available in the WinCC Online Help under the keyword "Message texts of a single message" (up to V6.0) or in the WinCC Information System "Working with WinCC > Setting up a Message System > Configuring the Message System > Working with Single Messages > How to specify the Message Texts of a Single Message" (from V6.2).