2.3.2 Three Methods of Finding Products/Information
1. Finding products/information via the navigation tree
This method is useful if you do not know the order number or exact designation of the product you are searching.
Use the small + character to open the branches of the navigation tree. This saves time, because then the right-hand side of the screen doesn’t have to be updated.
2. Finding products/information via a search term
If you know the order number or product name of the product you are looking for, enter it in the Search field and go directly to its site by simply:
Details can be found under
- Click “Search“ in the Primary Navigation or enter the search directly into the field.
- Use the search via the Home navigation item!
3. Finding products via the index
Apart from the product tree, there is an “Index” register link.
The Index is the quick access to our Product Support.
Select a letter from the overview or use the index search. If you find a desired entry and click to Show entry list, you will automatically navigate back to the product tree.
The alphabetical index and the index search exclusively refer to the product designations in our navigation tree.