||SIMATIC HMI IPC477C Bundle with WinAC RTX F|
x = 0: 12" Touchscreen
x = 1: 12" Keypad
x = 2: 15" Touchscreen
x = 3: 15" Keypad
x = 5: 19" Touchscreen
||Bundle with WinAC RTX F 2009:|
|Operating Fronts 12"/15" Keypad or 12"/15"/19" Touchscreen|
Intel Core2Duo 1.2 GHz, 2 GB DDR3 RAM
2 x Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, RJ45
1 x PROFIBUS DP
4 x USB USB and 1 x Serial (COM1)
1 x free Slot for CompactFlash Card
1 x 8 GB CompactFlash Card with
Windows Embedded Standard 2009
SIMATIC WinAC RTX F 2009
SIMATIC SOFTNET-S7 LEAN 2008
License Key on USB Stick
The key Highlights of the SIMATIC HMI IPC477C
- High system performance for demanding visualization, computing and control tasks
- Intel® processor Core® 2 Duo (1.2 GHz)
- DDR3 memory technology with 2 GB RAM
- Flexible mass storage concept with max. 3 drives (2 x CF and 1 x SSD)
- Full PC openness with Windows XP Embedded Standard 2009
- Very low mounting depth of approx. 61 - 68 mm (depending on the device model)
SIMATIC WinAC RTX (F) 2009 Highlights
- Fail-safe software-PLC with WinAC RTX F 2009 for safety-related functions up to SIL 3
- Support of the new SIMATIC IPC427C and SIMATIC HMI IPC477C platforms with
- 128 KB of non-volatile data
- Use of the integrated Ethernet interfaces for PROFINET IO
- Control of the HW LED for the operating status indication
- Support of additional Ethernet chipsets for PROFINET IO
Safety Integrated with WinAC RTX F 2009
The software-PLC WinAC RTX F fits into the portfolio of the SIMATIC Safety Integrated Logic Solver. In SIMATIC Safety Integrated, the Logic Solver is comprised of fail-safe PLCs with fail-safe I/O modules. The fail-safe communication takes place via the PROFIsafe profile and is supported by WinAC RTX F over PROFIBUS and PROFINET. The safety-related part of the application program is created with the STEP 7 option package S7 Distributed Safety from V5.4 SP5 and can be loaded onto the software-PLC in parallel with the standard STEP 7 program. S7 Distributed Safety offers commands, operations and blocks for the implementation of safety-related programs in F-LAD and F-FBD. For this, a library with ready-made blocks for safety-related functions up to SIL 3 is available. The resulting programs can be used for the fail-safe modular PLCs as well as for the fail-safe WinAC RTX F. WinAC RTX F 2009 also possesses the standard features of WinAC RTX 2009.
The IPC477C Bundle with WinAC RTX F is a member of the SIMATIC Embedded Automation product family.
It combines the best of 2 worlds: Openness and flexibility of a PC-based solution joined with the ruggedness of a traditional PLC. The IPC477C Bundles manage without fans and without rotating mass storage media, and therefore are maintenance-free.
The following essential attributes arise:
- The hard drive in this case is replaced by a CF card or SSD (solid-state drive).
- As operating system, Windows Embedded Standard 2009 (previously "Windows XP Embedded") is used. With Windows Embedded Standard, the security against attacks from malware (viruses, worms, sabotage, etc.) can also be increased.
- Low-power processors enable a fan-less operation.
The function scope of Windows Embedded Standard selected for the platform is designed so that typical PC software (e.g., visualization software, database applications) can as a rule be installed and operated without a problem (pay attention to the free storage space on the CF card!). For Windows Embedded, SQL Server Express by Microsoft has been released.
Typical USB devices (e.g., CD-ROM drive, USB stick, keyboard, mouse) are immediately operable. However, a guarantee for the operability of any Windows application or USB device cannot be given.
Production is made-to-order and delivered in one package.
The delivery of the hardware and software takes place in one package - fully assembled and with preinstalled software. The license with corresponding license keys is supplied on USB stick to simplify changing the configuration or loading OEM images.
The SIMATIC HMI IPC477C Bundles are built-to-order only. The delivery takes place within 14 business days after the receipt of the order.
The IPC477C Bundle is comprised of the following components:
- Hardware of the IPC477C
- CF Card plugged with preinstalled Software
- WINDOWS Embedded Standard 2009
- SIMATIC WinAC RTX F 2009
- SIMATIC SOFTNET-S7 LEAN 2008
- Certificate of License and License Keys on USB Stick
- Product Information
- restore DVD
- Documentation & Drivers DVD
- Brief Description of the IPC477C with Mounting Instructions
Efficient Service Concept utilizing Exchange Spare Parts
For these selected hardware configurations (preferred models) of the IPC477C Bundles, spare devices for exchange are again stocked in the case of malfunctioning. The supplied spare devices are like new, reconditioned and tested devices, and are delivered without mass storage and software. This makes it possible to very easily exchange the basic unit in the case of a hardware defect. For this, only the mass storage (CF card) needs to be removed from the defective device and inserted into the spare device.
The exchange devices (spare parts) are available ex Nuremberg Spare Parts Service. These devices are therefore also available via the spare parts emergency service. The spare part can also be ordered outside of the regular business hours, e.g., with the option "Plant Downtime", and the delivery will be made as quickly as possible.
For details see http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/166102144