Proceed as follows to display and change system events in WinCC flexible.
- Select the menu command "Tools > Settings > Workbench > Settings for project window".
- Select "Display all items" mode under "Change the mode in which the project tree is shown" and click "OK" to confirm. The "System events" entry then appears in the Project view under "Alarm management".
- Only the event text can be edited in the system events.
- The wildcards "%1, %2, ..." are used for parameter transfer and should not be changed.
- As from WinCC flexible 2008 SP1, functions can also be triggered by the system events ("Events > Activate").
View, Display property, Alarm block