How can I clear the cause of the warning "Object
'Customizedobject1' has no or empty type property"?
Once you have used the Export Wizard to export a user object
into a CSV file the message "Object 'Customizedobject1' has no
or empty type property" is issued in the LOG file. Proceed as
follows to clear the cause of this error message:
- In the Graphics Designer open the Configuration Dialog of the
Customized Object for which the warning was issued:
- In the "Selected Properties" field select the entry
- Click the object and then double-click the property you wish to
use. The property is added below the "UserDefined2" node.
- Right-click to open the context dialog of the new entry (in the
example "Circle1.Tooltip Text") and click "Properties" to open the
- Now in the "Attribute Name" field you enter the character
string "type". Make sure that you use lowercase letters! The
choice of the name of the property is arbitrary.
CSV file, Export file, Type, Graphics export, UDO